Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Returning to This Work.

I haven't touched this blog in two years.  There are lots of excuses I could give you, but the bottom line is I don't write, right. (For example, I'm not even sure if a comma goes between "write,right".) I would have never picked this up again...but for prompting. I have this friend that ALWAYS writes right. She said to me, "My work is grammatically perfect, your work is people perfect." That was 13 months ago (self thought: whew...a lot has happened in those months.)  Her brilliantly kind suggestion was to not let the fear of the unknown and the my perceived limitations stop me from sharing things that might encourage other mamas and papas... that might encourage myself. She is very persuasive, this right writer friend of mine.  So, I am ready to reengage this project. Thanks for coming with me.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Excited to be following along on your blogging adventure!

By the way, you totally wrote this post right ;)

Unknown said...

I always prefer a perfectly placed people-centered word over a perfectly placed comma ;)