Friday, August 22, 2008
















ROAD TRIP!








I didn't really understand what people meant when they said "second childhood" until last year when we went on this amazing bus trip to Chicago to go to the American Girl Store. OH MY WORD! Stink'n love at first sight. Grace and I ran up and down the excalators buying up this and that. it is so much fun. Aunt Jo went this year we had a tea party at the neat little resturant. It is just the most fun!
Grace wanted to sit with me...but Aunt Jo is a big ole hogger of Grace. Seriously, look at that tea set!




Okay these are bitty twins and so cute I could spit! I came so very very close to by myself a set. Now that is just wrong! Of course you know, I would get the black ones to put in my collection!
We had just a wonderful time! Thanks to my Dad, Don Leonard for the tickets!

4 comments:

Farm Mama said...

I love your blog already...the music especially. The essence of you comes through! I enjoyed your American Girl pics too...I hadn't seen those!! And nana's comment left me a little misty eyed....
Farm Mama

Farm Mama said...

Oh, I love your graduation pictures! You look beautiful, your whole family looks beautiful (especially like Gabe's thumbs up!)

Leslie said...

Comment, comment, comment.
How is that for listing my comments? Looks like you are off to a great start. It's all Greek to me.

Infarrantly Creative said...

My favorite is the picture of grace at the end, pure bliss.