Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome All!

So...this is very very new to me and it may be quite random! First I guess I will explain poweroftheLuck to those who are like huh? So anyway it is all about my bother, Joshy and Jesus; both of whom reside in heaven currently. He (Josh) called me Lucky. Well then he called me Luck for short. So the power of the Luck is Christ. He (Christ) is my strong tower, my fortress, and my best friend. He is the power of the Luck! Because my powers are so weak (and by weak I mean nonexistent) I rely on him. A little deep for the first entry....ahhhh you can handle it (wink wink).

7 comments:

Sally said...

Hi - This is Nana - the blogger's mom. Don't let her fool you - she is a very talented, intelligent, resourceful and special daughter, wife, and mom. She was also Joshy's best friend and the best sister a guy could have. I don't know what she is up to here, but whatever it is, it will be fun

Good luck, Luck. I know that if Jesus is for you, no one can stand against you.

Love you

Bobbi said...

I'd heard you'd decided to take the plunge into the blogging world. I know you're gonna be great!

Anonymous said...

Yeah another blogger friend! Love it!

techcat said...

Looks like you gals had a great time. What fun to take a girls weekend to chicago. I have never been to the windy city myself, tried once but an ice storm stopped us. Dated a guy in college who promised to take me there one day, married him and am still waiting for the trip. Hopefully we will make it there.

Anonymous said...

I'm jeleous! I never got to do the American Girl trip! My girls got too big too fast! We need to take a trip for the little "Guys". I still have one of those!! You have to show me how to blog!! I am really behind the times.

Anonymous said...

Rachel..it's good to hear from you again. The girls at Saint Mary of the Woods ask about you when I see or talk to them. We all have such busy lives these days. Your family is beautiful! Vacations or tirps away with your family no matter how near or far create memories of a lifetime for you and your children and it looks like a LOT of memories were made! Thanks for sharing your blog with me. You still have my email address, I would love to chat with you and catch up when you have time!
Take care
Linda Simmons

Cathy said...

I think that is an awesome first blog!!! Thanks for sharing that with us! By the way, I think you are amazing!